We have put together a guide to help you understand the current rules and regulations around viewing student properties in Plymouth during the latest Government lockdown to help ensure you are able too book the right property for you. Currently estate agents are permitted to conduct viewings meaning that you can still book your property for September 2021!
We are offering video viewings on all of our student properties in Plymouth as our first option for everyone, which are available to view either through our Rightmove page or you can request them by sending an enquiry to our website.
Once you have had a video viewing and if you would like to arrange a physical viewing on any of our properties, this is available by appointment only. You can make an appointment by submitting an enquiry on our website on any of our student properties in Plymouth. However you must adhere to the government guidance:
- You must confirm you have no COVID symptoms and you have not been asked to self-isolate
- You must wear a face covering and PPE at all times throughout the viewing
- You must make your own way between the properties as you will not be able to travel in the same vehicle as our staff
- Please refrain from touching any of the tenants belongings whilst inside the property
- There is a maximum of 2 people allowed to attend each viewing
- Please ensure that you have washed your hands and used hand sanitiser between each property
To find out more about our student properties in Plymouth, please call us on 01752 223354 or email [email protected].
Our office is based at 96 North Hill, Plymouth, PL4 8EX
If you wish to stay up to date with all of our latest properties and news on viewings, please follow on social media: