Are you wondering how to pay for your new student accommodation or residential property? 

Not to worry, whether you’re renting student accommodation or residential property we accept various forms of payment. 

If you’re having difficulties with making a payment or you require another form of payment, please get in touch with our office for more information.

Our methods of payment for Student Accommodation are:

  • BACs/ Bank Transfer
  • Debit Card Payment
  • At your local building society 
  • Cheque


If you are paying via BACs or bank transfer, you will need the following bank details to do so:

Account Name: Client Account WH Limited
Sort Code: 30-12-74
Account Number: 50729960
IBAN: GB22LOYD30127450729960

Please ensure that your reference is: SURNAME/PROPERTY ADDRESS

Card payment for student accommodation or residential property? 

If you would like to pay via debit card, you can do so by coming into the office or calling us on 01752 223354.

Please ensure that you have given the correct address of the tenancy and the name stated on your contract when doing this.


When paying by cheque, we require all cheques to be made payable to our Client Account WH Limited

Please write down your name and your rental property on the reverse of the cheque. Please also take into consideration bank clearance times when paying by cheque.

If you have any questions about paying for your rental property, please do get in touch with us. We’re always happy to help.


Please bear in mind that currently we are not able to accept cash payments for any of our residential or student properties. If this is an issue for you, please contact our office so we can advise you on how to work around this.

Contact Us

Drop us a line anytime, and one of our property advisors will be happy to help.