The story of Unity Lets starts in 1994 with a small family run lettings business. Initially focusing on property renovation for sale and rental, the business continued to expand while relying on Third Party Letting Agencies. In 2010, taking everything that had been learnt from 16 years of investment lettings experience, we realised that we could provide a much better service for both Tenants and Landlords ourselves and Unity Lets was established. We are now one of Plymouth’s leading professional residential and student letting agents.
We have a large portfolio of student and residential properties available, mostly within the PL4 postcode area. Our student properties are predominantly very close to the University of Plymouth and the great day and night time student social life of Mutley Plain. Our range of student accommodation comprises of student rooms, student flats to whole student houses. We have properties from 1 to 13 bedrooms, so something for everyone.
Unity Lets is based at 96 North Hill, opposite Plymouth High School for Girls and very close the University of Plymouth. Our prominent location provides easy access for passers by to browse our window particulars and the welcoming interior and staff ensure a great customer experience.
Please call 01752 223354 or email email@example.com to get in touch to see how we can help.
- We understand 100% that no Landlord wants to be overcharged or ripped off, and know that happy tenants mean happy tenancies.
- We know how much a boiler repair costs, and when it’s cheaper to replace it; what a fair price for a roofer, plumber and electrician is. Over the years we have built up strong professional links with reliable tradesmen and know who to call to get the job done.
- We produce all our inventories in house, carry out regular property inspections, and have dedicated monthly cleaners who note the condition of properties and report any damage.
- We manage a dedicated maintenance team who are required to complete a comprehensive checklist whenever they are working on a property.
- We support our Landlords and their investments. Often, prevention is cheaper than cure, and will recommend necessary works with a quotation before they develop into larger problems.
- We pay our Landlords quickly, usually within 2 or 3 days of receiving rent from tenants.
Our Letting Only Services includes marketing of the property and carrying out viewings, leading to the introduction and vetting of a prospective Tenant. This proving satisfactory, we then go ahead and prepare the tenancy agreement, and if required an inventory. Following this, the first month’s rent and usually a tenancy deposit is collected and credited to the Landlord less our agreed fee. Managing the tenancy, including the maintenance and rent collection, will then be the responsibility of the Landlord.